Abstract Submission Deadline is 8 June for 5th Annual Conference & Exhibition
6 May 2014 (Portland, Maine) – SPAR Point Group, organizer of European LiDAR Mapping Forum (ELMF), announced a Call for Papers for the 2014 event which will take place 8-10 December 2014 at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Call for Papers invites any interested parties to submit abstracts by the deadline of 8 June 2014 using the online submission form.
Papers in the following topical areas are encouraged:
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development & Trends
- UAV Sensor Platforms
- Systems Integration
- Civil Infrastructure (e.g. mapping; urban modeling)
- Emergency Services & Disaster Response
- Rural Land and Natural Assets Management (e.g. agriculture, forests, water resources and mining)
- Utility Asset Management
The ELMF Technical Committee will review each abstract and the final program will be announced in September.