Share This Article:
COM.Geo 2012, an international conference on computing for geospatial research and applications will be held on July 1-3, Washington, DC.
The program at a glance has been shown on web page:
The full program is downloadable at:
The conference program includes the following sessions and events:
- Keynotes/featured notes
- Technical papers, tech/demo talks/ exhibitor talks, courses, panels+, workshops, demo show, posters
- Multiple networking events including two banquets
- COM.Geo 2012 keynote speakers come from COM.Geo Institute, USGS, GWU, OGC, Oracle, Nokia, ICF International, etc.
At the conference, there are four Emerging Tech Panels+ with short talks:
- Realizing the Geospatial Potential of Mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data
- Cloud Computing & Big Data Computing
- Cloud / Big Data Computing for Defense
- Big Data Computing for Transportation / Traffic
The panel moderators and panelists come from Microsoft, Oracle, Nokia, U.S. DOT-FAA, U.S. DOT-FHWA, Army Research Laboratory, Air Force Research Laboratory, Booz Allen Hamilton, COM.Geo Institute, and so on.
For more information about the COM.Geo 2012 conference, please visit: